My Zimbio
Top Stories Share

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Re: Nanoengineer

Hi Guys,

It's good to see some interest in NE1 again. Do you have any sort of road map for development yet?

Best,

Tom

On Wed, Nov 24, 2010 at 7:37 PM, Bryan Bishop <kanzure@gmail.com> wrote:
On Wed, Nov 24, 2010 at 6:27 PM, Lee Nelson wrote:
> Great Bryan. does this mean that you are the official NE-1 maintainer now -

Right. Nanorex has closed their doors. I pinged Mark and asked if I
could help make this happen, so he's letting me run with this.

> or is this a fork? I did not realize that you were active with NE-1.

Heh. Lee, how did you think I spontaneously solved your ne-1 python
problems last year? On the spot, without a reference- over at your
house? Actually I was just winging that.. but yeah, that's how you and
I met I think.

Tom & Thomas:

Buzz this

No comments:

Post a Comment